International Support & Deliveries
Efficient, Professional, Timely and Comprehensive Services World-Wide
Since 2004, Jett Group, Inc has been providing qualified crew members with extensive international experience for short or long-term international support needs.
JGI has the ability to take temporary possession of the aircraft with our aircraft dealer’s certificate to deliver the aircraft safely and in a timely fashion if required by your company. We have extensive experience with one of the largest aircraft manufactures in delivering new aircraft worldwide.
Ferry & Delivery Services
Pilots, Flight Attendants & Engineers
With dedicated and focused staff, Jett Group Incorporated can complete your mission on time, safely, efficiently, and with every detail covered.
- Temporary Title Transfer with Dealer's Certificate
- Letter of Authorizations
- Aircraft Acceptance
- Aircraft Acceptance & Pre-buy Flights
- Aircraft Equipment Rental (Life Rafts, Survival Equipment, Emergency Equipment)
- Qualified and Experienced Crewmembers
- Crewmember Scheduling and Coordination
- In-house travel Department
- Necessary Visas and Validations
- Insured Crewmembers
- Cost savings on travel arrangements
Flight Operation Support
- Flight Planning
- Flight Following
- Ground and Customs Handling
- EAPIS Filing / Aircraft Imports
- Permits and Visas
Jett Group Delivers Every Time
Your Aircraft is in Good Hands!
Since 2004, Jett Group has represented the World’s Largest Aircraft Manufactures ferrying and delivering new and pre-owned aircraft to their customers world-wide. Our Flight Operations team’s experience in dealing with the regulatory and governmental agencies world-wide is unparalleled in the industry. With our turnkey solutions, your aircraft will be delivered on-time, safe and cost-effectively.
- Temporary Title Transfer with Dealer’s Certificate
- Letter of Authorizations
- Aircraft Acceptance Checklist and Reporting
- Aircraft Acceptance, Pre-buy and post inspection flights with qualified crew members
- Aircraft equipment rental (required life rafts, survival equipment, emergency equipment)
Unmatched Crew Support Experience
Since 2004, JGI has been providing crew support services to the largest aircraft manufactures, Fortune 100/500 companies, owners and operators and wealthy individuals. We do not just maintain a database of unknown pilots. We engage our pilots and assess their backgrounds, experience and conduct reference checks to get to know every pilot we use on assignment. We know the crew we are sending you, not just searching databases.
Unique Recruiting Pilot Process
Our process in qualifying pilots is much different than most. JGI Pilots are referred to us and references checked by other pilots we know and trust. We fly with the majority of our pilots before you do. We assess their skills and personalities to better match a pilot with a client. We only use a pilot that we know will compliment your operations. Safety is first and foremost at JGI. JGI crew members attend currency, regulatory and aviation safety classes on the designated aircraft. In addition, all our pilots attend international currency classes to maintain the highest level of proficiency in international operations and regulations. JGI Pilots are held to the highest standard of safety.